Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey Canada...

Thank you Canada for beginning the chain of Tim Horton's. But I bet Tim Horton's in Canada does not have live music on Mondays like the one in Holt, Michigan.
I began doing my homework at the local Tim Horton's because I was unable to work due to bee stings acquired this past weekend. With doing homework and live music and being surrounded by wonderful people about 40 years older than I, I want to thank God for giving me this opportunity to enjoy myself on a Monday. I have been given so much in my life and I keep receiving gifts daily. I just feel like a loser because I have no idea what songs he is singing and cannot join in. Some people just know how to enjoy life. Through all the problems they have endured in life they have come together today to enjoy music and good company.
I suggest doing something like this on routine to allow yourself to relax and soak up all that life has to give to you. And spend time recognizing the beauty of every detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment