Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Decide what to be and go be it.

I have braced myself for the fact that I may never know what I am supposed to do. Well, in the sense of an occupation that is. I know I am committed to the vocation of pursuing a life that connects with people that are broken and will always be broken in this life. I want to dedicate myself to giving everyone a glimpse of hope.

I am a person who gets caught up with the idea of pursuing a specific career that will give me some sense of fulfillment. I have come to realize that I have been given the ability to love a little bit of everything. So I am turning my focus to that. Everything. I am in school right now to become a teacher and will finish strong with the desire to teach. But as I begins the search for jobs in about 3 years I am going to apply anywhere that I feel open to. I have been the gift of being open to not knowing what exactly is going to happen in the near future. I plan to take this understanding to the next level and accept it. I don't know what will happen.

In this journey, I have already found a vocation and an occupation is the least of my worries. I am a boy with a head full of doubt but traveling down a road full of promise. Thanks God.


No comments:

Post a Comment