Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lets make a new post...



So, some of you reading this may not be the biggest fans of Kanye West but I respect him, and by this I am referring to some of the songs he makes. This song gives me a real vision of how money and material things can overtake a man's life and ambitions.

On this Mother's day I have come to understand the my Mother's role in my life. She is simply one of the most amazing people ever. And when I say that, I do not mean it in the cliche way of making everything wonderful and handling all her problems flawlessly. She shows me how a tough life can break such a strong person. And yet after she is broken God is there.

My mom is the person who is always there no matter how often we do not talk or get frustrated with each other. I want to "have pride like my mother, not the kind that the bible says is bad." (the avett brothers) It is just simply amazing to have relationships with other human beings. If I can reason, think morally, and have relationships with others, I have no idea how God did not create. Sorry this post is going all over the place but since I haven't wrote on this in a while, I have had a lot to process. One of the things being the idea of God not being God of the bible, or any God for that matter.

Well. I could keep writing but I feel like it would last forever. And like I always tell myself, I am going to be posting much more to this blog in the future.

Thank you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment