Sunday, July 5, 2009

In Colorado.

So I was going to give you more information about ELIC and what exactly I am going to be doing in China. But I just ran out of time. I didn't pack until 3 o'clock Friday morning and I was to leave at 8:30 Friday morning. Oh well, it was worth it. I was able to see the Avett Brothers in concert for free. IT WAS AMAZING. the avett brothers are truly amazing and make beautiful music for a broken and sad world.

After packing was finished I made the trip by train to Denver, CO. Two words: Long, Experience. It was a long ride with many delays and hold ups. But it was an experience that was worth all 130 dollars. I am so blessed with the opportunities in my life and will remember that trip always. I remember the baby across the isle screaming to the family in front of me going on vacation to the Pastor and his wife and their friend Lucile that I was able to have as company for a 14.00 dollar dinner. It was worth the conversation if not the food. Crossing the Mississippi was an amazing view.

I just wanted to update you on the ride over and how everything came along. I also had the opportunity to find a bus that would take me to the airport alone. That was an adventure but a simple one at that. Once I arrived on Northern Colorado University's campus I was able to meet many awesome people but after a long initial meeting and social gathering I am exhausted and will be heading to bed.

I will post some pictures in the coming days of the trip out here and keep you informed of the training here in Colorado.

By His Mercy and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment