Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Departure In Less Than 36 hours.

The Train I was on for approximately 20 hrs.
The campus of the University of Nothern Colorado
Downtown Denver walking to the bus station.
The Market Street bus station
Union Station. Where I arrived in Denver via train.
oh. and i dont know how to move the pictures below the entry sorry.
Yes. I will be departing for Beijing in less than 36 hours. I am very mixed in how I should feel. I feel almost neutral but I know that I am anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time as well. I have come to grow in comfort with who I am and what I will be teaching over in China. That is most likely only going to last until I start teaching that first day. Teaching. What is teaching? It is something that I believe I want to do with my life. Well I decide that I dont want to do that any more. My goal in life is to become a mentor. I want to teach, be taught and show love. As I mentor in China, I will have to be taught patience and understanding through love and forgiveness through the children. So a mentor I shall try to be. Well from that the other teams that are going to Hong Kong and Vietnam actually leave tomorrow morning so I was able to say by to some awesome people that ELIC has connected to me through this opportunity. As I get tired and a little weary from all the training and information my assurance becomes that much stronger. Well I am tired and I got a little sloppy with this entry because I took a little break to talk to my roomate of 3 days. Well Goodnight to all.
Here are a few pictures.

Joshua Nicholas Webb.

By the way, Thank You For the Support Friends and Family.

1 comment:

  1. JOSH! i miss you, update this. i want to know what you're doing! :]

    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete